Yesterday marks the birth of the 6th generation Samsung Galaxy Note series phablet and Samsung Malaysia has stated that the new flagship will be officially available in Malaysia on 19th August towards. While the official pre-order date for the Note 7 is at 8th August, you can pre-order this smartphone right now at 11Street and receive on 19th August with the exact same price at RM3199.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 specifications：
- Android 6.0.1
- 5.7″ 2K Super AMOLED display（2560 x 1440 resolution）
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 64 bit Exynos 8890 octacore processor with 14nm process clocked at 2.3GHz
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM（UFS 2.0）
- support up to 256GB storage expansion
- 12MP rear camera，F1.7 aperture，PDAF，OIS
- 5MP front camera，F1.7 aperture
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Support NFC
- Iris Scanner
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP68 water and dust resistant certified
- S Pen
- Wireless charging and quickcharge support
- 153.5 x 73.9 x 7.9mm
Although Samsung did launch the Galaxy Note 7 in coral blue, there is only 3 colours (black, gold, silver) in the Malaysia retail version to select from. Same goes to the colour availability on the Note 7 pre-order on the 11Street. The smartphone will be distributed on the 19th of August which is the day that it officially arrives onto Malaysia.
The first 100 customers to pre-order the Galaxy Note 7 will receive a secret gift from 11street. If you are interested, heads up to 11 Street to register your interest.
Source : Soyacincau