On the first of March 2015, Samsung introduced the revolutionary curved display smartphone – Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Today, Samsung unveiled it’s brother – the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus! Without further ado, let’s have a look at the specification.
- 5.7′ QHD Super Amoled curved display
- 4+4 Exynos 7420 octa core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 16MP camera，F1.9 aperture，OIS+VDIS Digital image stabilization
- 5MP front camera，F1.9 aperture
- 32GB／64GB ROM (No SD expansion! Awwww..)
- Quickcharge: 30 minutes to 50%，90 minutes to 100%
- LTE Cat-9
- LoopPay Wireless credit card payment technology
- 154.4 x 75.8 x 6.9 mm
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus is just another enlarged version of the S6 Edge. It comes with more applications dedicated to the curved display though, although the People Edge and App Edge allows display of frequent apps on the side of the display
In deep rest sleeping mode, sliding the side display will reveal the live updates from CNN, twitter and other social media and news portal. It has slightly larger display on the curve display, although it’s does not make significant difference. At last, Samsung finally open its API to the developer outside for building compatible application at curved edge screen.
It will be available on 21 August onwards from US and other major countries in the world.
Honestly, there isn’t nothing to look forward in this smartphone
Source : Engadget