During the CES2015, a American startup smartphone manufacturing company Saygus launched their first device known as V SQUARED that comes with impressive specification followed by performance and looks. The V SQUARED is marketed with its high total capacity storage up to 464 GB of total storage volume!
Here’s how they do it:-
- 5′ 1080p Sunlight Viewable display
- 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB ROM（200GB dual MicroSD expansion）
- 21MP rear camera with OIS
- 13MP front camera with OIS
- 3100mAh battery capacity
- 67 x 137 x 9.7mm
- runs on Android 4.4.4（upgradable to Android 5.0）
- USD $650（~RM2430）
- Fingerprint sensor, Wireless charging, IPX7 water resistant, Mutliple OS、Harman Kardon audio technology, 60GHz V-Sync、50%battery saving chip etc
The V SQUARED is indeed a beast which carries with dual microSD expansion up to 200GB each! This means that the total volume of the storage can reach up to 464GB inclusive of 2 200GB microSD and 64GB of internal storage. Besides, this smartphone also supports dual SIM standby with 4G LTE Cat 4 connectivity. It is also build on kevlar material and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. Although this smartphone runs at Android 4.4.4, it has a chance to upgrade to Android 5.0!
The V SQUARED is now entering funding stage at Indiegogo.com. Each smartphone will be priced at USD 650 which is roughly estimated at RM2430! With such price point, we would be expecting this smartphone to runs on latest 64bit processor but not the good-ol Snapdragon 801 processor. Nevertheless, we will be expecting this smartphone to be released on end of 2015!