Earlier today, Sony Malaysia has unveiled their newest mid-range smartphone – the Sony Xperia 10 II. It features 6 inches display, triple rear camera, IP65/68 water resistant which will be available on July onward.
Sony Xperia 10 II:
- Runs on Android 10 system
- 6 inch FHD 21: 9 OLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM (support up to 1TB microSDXC)
- Rear 12 MP (wide-angle) + 8 MP (telephoto) + 8 MP (super wide-angle) three-combination
- Front 8 MP lens
- 3600mAh battery
- USB Type-C interface
- IP65 / 68 waterproof and dustproof
- Side fingerprint recognition
- 157 x 69 x 8.2mm
- Mint green, gray, black, blue
The Sony Xperia 10 II stood on its conventional design with no notch and now dew drop design. For those who like the classic way of smartphone design, this is perfect. The Xperia 10 II has a 6″ FHD display with 21:9 aspect ratio. The aspect ratio is ideal for those who enjoy watching videos/movies on their phone as most are designed for it. The smartphone itself is also water resistant and certified by IP68/65.
It is available on Mint green, black, grey and blue.
There is a 12MP wide angle camera with 8MP telephoto, 8MP ultra wide angle camera. The front is also a 8mP camera which supports 4K video recording, portrait, food mode and night shot.
The official retail price comes to RM1799 and it will be available through Sony @ KLCC and The Curve, Sony online store, Lazada Sony store and other Sony authorized retail store. Click here to learn more about the Xperia 10 II.