The latest flagship from HTC has been first unveiled in Taiwan on 16th May last week.
dThe new HTC U11 comes with beautifully crafted Liquid Surface design along with premium hardware with the addition of a unique feature called Edge Sense. It’s camera was rated the top among all smartphones with score at 90 marks!
HTC U11 specifications：
- 5.5 inches 2K display（5th generation Corning Gorilla Glass ）
- 2.45GHz Snapdragon 835 SoC
- 4GB+64GB ROM／6GB+128GB ROM（UFS2.1）
- 12MP rear UltraPixel 3 camera，1.4um，F1.7 aperture，OIS+EIS stabilization, UltraSpeed AF，HDR Boost
- 16MP front UltraPixel camera，150 degree wide angle lens，F2.0 aperture，EIS stabilization technology
- Edge Sense
- HTC BoomSound + Hi-Fi Edition
- Support Cat 16 4G high speed mobile network
- IP67 water and dust resistant
- QC 3.0 quickcharging
- 3000mAh battery
- 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.9mm
- Runs on Android 7.1 OS
- Available in blue, red, silver, black and white
Apart from the enhanced artificial intelligence based voice assistant Edge companion, HTC has added a new feature known as Edge Sense. This feature can be a replacement for camera shutter key or launching certain key actions by detecting pressure applied on the side. For example, the front facing camera can be changed to rear facing camera when press against its side without manually pressing the button. It is certainly a useful feature that reduces hand movement when performing tasks.
It is officially confirmed that the HTC U11 will be launched in Malaysia on the 1st June this year. However, no official pricing has been revealed yet.
Source : lowyat.net