When the Mate S has first announced from Huawei, it was born to compete against the Apple iPhone 6s as it is the first Android smartphone in the world that features a Force Touch technology! Till now, this technology has not fully matured in the world of Android, but Huawei managed to did it first and implemented into the latest premium version of Huawei Mate S!
Specifications of the Huawei Mate S (Premium):-
- 5.5′ 1080P AMOLED TFT panel（402ppi）
- Force Touch Technology
- 4 core A53 2.2 GHz+4 core A53 1.5 GHz+ Kirin 935 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 128GB ROM (supports 128GB microSD expansion)
- 13MP rear camera + OIS
- 8MP front camera
- Dual SIM standby with 4G LTE
- Huawei EMUI 3.1（based on Android 5.1）
- 149.89 mm × 75.35 mm × 7.2 mm
The most premium version of the Huawei Mate S comes with an upgrade of total internal storage to 128GB. It is now officially launched in China with price tag at RMB4899 (~Rm3299)! There is yet to have any news on this launch in Malaysia.
For more details of the Huawei Mate S (Malaysia version), check out our review here