According to 9to5mac, Apple will be following its ‘ritual’ for the next release of the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus which is likely to be happen on September this year. The KGI report stated that the next iPhone 6s will comes with several hardware and feature upgrade compared to the iPhone 6.
1. iPhone 6s (or 6s Plus?) will be sized at 4.7 to 5,5 inches depends on variant.
2. Few more colours are now available which includes the rose gold from the rose-gold Apple Watch edition.
3. iPhone 6s will use a 12MP camera
4. A9 processor will be implemented along with 2GB LPDDR4 memory.
5. New iPhone may features sapphire cover lens.
6. Gesture control, Force Touch will be implemented into the next iPhone.
7. Increased precision and availability of the Touch ID for easy payment flow.
8. The new iPhone 6s is likely to run the latest iOS 9 when it is released.
The iPhone 6s and 6s Plus will be likely to begins its manufacturing on August 2015 and released after its launch on September this year. It is expected to reach a sales target at 80 million with most sales on the large sized iPhone 6s Plus. Are you attracted by the specification?