This is no greatest smartphone in the entire universe, it is all about improving, furbishing and enhancing. LG has released the first generation of the V series smartphone – V10 which comes with a blazingly high resolution display and a unique front camera! It also comes with a secondary display that lit when the primary display is turned off and showing the time and date of the smartphone.
The Dual front camera is a 5MP camera and has a 80 degree wide angle lens that can capture vivid and large images and selfies. Combining both camera can reach up to 120 degree shot and LG state that the V10 can eliminate the fish eye effect commonly observing on dual camera phones. Besides, using all 3 cameras (including the 16MP rear camera) can create instant paranoma, how amazing is that!
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 5.7′ IPS Quantum display（2560 x 1440 resolution），513ppi
- 2.1′ IPS Quantum secondary display（1040 x 160 resolution），513ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 graphical processor
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB ROM
- support 2TB memory expansion
- Fingerprint snesor
- 16MP rear camera / f1.8 aperture/ OIS 2.0
- 5MP dual front camera / 80° or 120° wide angle shooting
- 3000mAh removable battery
- 159.6 x 79.3 x 8.6mm
The LG V10 will be launch first at Korea followed by USA, Latin America, China and UAE. There is no pricing availability for this smartphone yet.