Soon after the OPPO Find X, vivo Malaysia brings a new update on its Facebook page, posting a teaser captioned “What is NEX”, directly hints on the arrival of the vivo NEX smartphone introduced during MWC 2018 this year.
vivo NEX specifications：
- Android 8.1
- 6.59-inch 19.3:9 Super AMOLED zero screen (2316×1080 resolution, 91.24% screen to body ratio)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM+128GB/256GB ROM storage combination
- Rear 12 MP+ 5 MP dual-lens lens, Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4um pixel area, 4-axis OIS optical image stabilization, support 17 types of scene recognition, AI composition, AI filter, AI backlight HDR algorithm AI beauty
- Front 8 MP pop up self-timer lens, f / 2.0 light, portrait background blur, AR shoot, backlight HDR shooting
- 4000mAh battery capacity with QC3.0 fast charge, up to 22.5W fast charge
- Type-C interface
- Screen fingerprint recognition
- Jovi Smart Voice Assistant
- Support global frequency bands
- Support High Power UE
- Nano-SIM dual card dual standby
- 162 x 77 x7.98mm
- Available in diamond black, ruby red
The vivo NEX has just launched in China today and it has been an impressive smartphones followed by the OPPO Find X launched today. Instead of elevating the entire panel, the front camera in the vivo NEX is hidden in small module that pops out like a mole. By removing the space for hardware it has achieve an incredible screen to body ratio.
On the other hand, it is going to bring in-screen fingerprint sensor into its display that OPPO Find X’s lacked of. As for its available, there is no actual date known but the arrival is likely confirmed.