Still remember the vivo APEX on the Mobile World Congress 2018 with the auto pop up camera and in-screen fingerprint sensor? That concept smartphone has once make an entire community in awe and it will be launched in Malaysia soon under the name as Vivo NEX.
vivo NEX flagship specifications：
- Android 8.1
- 6.59-inch 19.3:9 Super AMOLED zero screen (2316×1080 resolution, 91.24% screen to body ratio)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM+128GB/256GB ROM storage combination
- Rear 12 MP+ 5 MP dual-lens lens, Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4um pixel area, 4-axis OIS optical image stabilization, support 17 types of scene recognition, AI composition, AI filter, AI backlight HDR algorithm AI beauty
- Front 8 MP pop up self-timer lens, f / 2.0 light, portrait background blur, AR shoot, backlight HDR shooting
- 4000mAh battery capacity with QC3.0 fast charge, up to 22.5W fast charge
- Type-C interface
- Screen fingerprint recognition
- Jovi Smart Voice Assistant
- Support global frequency bands
- Support High Power UE
- Nano-SIM dual card dual standby
- 162 x 77 x7.98mm
- Available in diamond black, ruby red
The vivo NEX has appeared during a launch event in China on 12th June and vivo Malaysia has too posted new teasers in their Facebook page with a frequent manner. This time, it is officially confirmed that the magical smartphone is about to come.
Stay tuned for more updates on the NEX!