Earlier this year, vivo Malaysia has launched 2 new selfie centric smartphone – the vivo V5 and V5 Plus into the local market. These selfie smartphone has ideally grabbed the attention of teenage consumers in Malaysia. Nonetheless, vivo Malaysia further launches the new vivo V5S today, brought to you by Joyce Chu and Dato Siti Norhaliza.
vivo V5s specifications：
- 5.5″ HD IPS LCD 2.5D display（Corning Gorilla Glass）
- MT6750 octacore SoC
- 4GB RAM+64GB ROM ( support microSD expansion up to 128GB）
- 20MP front camera, Sony IMX376, F2.0 aperture, selfie beauty 6.0, softlight flash
- 13MP rear camera, LED flash, PDAF autofocus
- 3000mAh battery with quickcharge support
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM standby
- 153.8 x 75.5 x 7.55 mm
- Android 6.0
- Available in black, gold and rose gold
The 20MP softlight camera is the major highlight of this mid-range smartphone. It is powered by Sony IMX376 sensor along with front LED flash.
The 13MP rear camera has phase detection autofocus and supports image overlap to achieve maximum image resolution at 52 megapixels.
The vivo V5S is currently available in gold, black and rose gold at RM1299. It will be open for pre-order on 3rd May and available to purchase on 10th May nationwide.