Apart from the introducing the latest MIUI 8 ROM, Xiaomi also introduces the Xiaomi Max that comes with an superb large display at 6.44 inches along with large a large battery at 4850mAh! Instead of making on a bulky sized smartphone, Xiaomi claims that the Xiaomi Max is light yet thin. Let’s see how Xiaomi did it!
Xiaomi Max specifications:
- 6.44′ 1080p display with 2.5D glass
- Snapdragon 650 hexacore/652 octacore processor
- 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, 3GB RAM+64GB ROM, 4GB RAM+ 128GB ROM
- 16MP rear +5MP front（with OIS and wide angle lens at 85 degree）
- Fingerprint sensor
- Integrated IR remote
- 4850mAh battery capacity
- Dual SIM standby
- Running on MIUI 8
With a large display at 6.44 inches, the Xiaomi Max comes with a thickness only at 7.5mm weighted at 203g (1g more weight than iPhone 6s Plus). It comes with a metallic body design with rounded edge.
Xiaomi Max will come in 2 variant which either sports with Snapdragon 650 or Snapdragon 652.
Lastly, the Xiaomi Max will comes with 3 varieties of combination, where:-
- Snapdragon 650, 3GB RAM+32GB ROM at RMB 1499（~RM930）
- Snapdragon 652, 3GB RAM+64GB ROM at RMB1699（~RM1060）
- Snapdragon 652, 4GB RAM+ 128GB ROM at RMB1999（~RM1250）
It will be available in 3 colour option (grey, silver and gold).
The Xiaomi Max is now open for pre-order and will be available earliest on the 17th of May through Xiaomi China. It is estimated to supply for 100 thousand unit for the first batch. Nevertheless, it is unsure when will Xiaomi Max will be officially imported into Malaysia.