Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun recently announced the upcoming release of the Xiaomi Mi Note Pro which will be hapenning at May 6 in China. Along with the teaser image he published on Weibo, some of the specification of the Mi Note Pro has been revealed. Let’s check it out!
- 5.7′ 2560×1440 2K display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64bit processor
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- 13MP rear and 4MP front camera
- 3080mAh battery
- Dual SIM stanby and Dual 4G
- 155.1 x 77.6 x 7 mm*
- 161 g*
- Runs on Android 5.0.2 with MIUI 6
*The respective information was based on the Mi Note.
The Mi Note Pro is likely a premium flagship that is equipped with 2K display and powered by Snapdragon 810 processor. It is currently priced at RMB 3299 (~RM 1934) and expected to come at Malaysia in the future.