Apart from the Xiaomi Mi 5 that was launched recently, one of the highly anticipated Xiaomi smartphone for the year 2016 is the Redmi Note 3. Tagged as one of the best price to performance value smartphone, the Redmi Note 3 is officially coming into Malaysia on this upcoming April and it is powered by the mighty Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 chipset which is significantly better than the Helio X20 in terms of performance!
Redmi Note 3 (Malaysia) specifications
- MIUI 7
- 5.5 inches 1080P Full HD display (403PPI)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 SoC
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM / 3GB RAM
- 16GB ROM / 32GB ROM
- 16MP rear camera with 0.1 second PDAF autofocus，5 layered lens， f/2.2 aperture with 78 degree wide angle capture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture，36 level selfie beautification，face recognition
- support fingerprint unlock in 0.3 seconds!
- unibody metallic design
- 4G LTE
According to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Explorers Program event fact sheet, we had confirmed that the Malaysia Redmi Note 3 comes with Snapdragon 650 with 16MP rear camera. It also comes with a large 4000mAh battery which could roughly last for a day or two. Fifteen lucky contestant will be able to experience to Redmi Note 3 first before it is available here. Click here to submit your entry.
Stay tuned on Zing Gadget as we will reveal the exact launch date for this Redmi Note 3!