With the introduction of Blade series smartphone on Mobile World Congress last year, the Blade v7 Max and v7 Lite has grabbed most of the attention onto ZTE from social medias. Today, ZTE Malaysia has officially launched the Blade V7 and V7 Lite priced at RM499 (promotional price) and RM999 respectively. Both features a metallic unibody design along with fingerprint sensor while the V7 Max specifically locates its sensor on the side.
ZTE Blade V7 Max specifications ：
- Android 6.0
- 5.5 inches Full LCD display（1920 x 1080）
- 2.5D glass
- 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio P10 octacore processor
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM（no storage expansion）
- 16MP rear + 8MP front camera with PDAF
- USB Type-C port
- 7.2mm thick
- 3000mAh battery capacity
The tiny sized iconic fingerprint sensor is located on its side.
The 16MP camera of the ZTE Max also comes with PDAF auto focus technology.
ZTE Blade V7 Lite specifications：
- Android 6.0
- 5 inches LCD display（1280 x 720p）
- 2.5D curved glass
- 1.3GHz的MediaTek MT6735P quad core processor
- 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM（support microSD expansion）
- 13MP rear + 8MP front camera
- 143.8 x 70.2 x 7.9mm
- 2500mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM Standby
- 4G LTE
RRP：RM669 (promotional price: RM499）
The Blade V7 Lite is classed as an entry level smartphones but it is rare for a smartphone to runs on Android 6.0 while sporting a fingerprint sensor with a price tag at RM499!
Besides, you can grab the Blade V7 Lite at 50% off when you participate in the ZTE Roadshow happening at Lowyat at 15th May and follow instructions as below:
- Like ZTE Facebook Page
- Upload your selfie on the spot and hashtag #ZTEMalaysia #ZTEbladev7lite while tag 3 friends
- Show your IC (As 1 user is eligible for 1 unit)
- Enjoy 50% off the RRP for ZTE Blade V7!
Visit ZTE Malaysia Facebook for more information!