Good news Nokia fan! One of the first Nokia entry level Android smartphone is now available to purchase in Malaysia for just RM599! It comes with a high quality built in a distinguished design and an affordable price tag.
Nokia 3 specifications：
- 5 inches HD IPS LCD display
- MediaTek MTK 6737 octacore SoC
- 2GB RAM+16GB ROM (support 128GB microSD expansion)
- 8MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture. autofocus
- 8MP rear camera f/2.0 aperture, autofocus. LED flash
- 2650mAh battery
- Android 7.1 OS
- 143.4 x 71.4 x 8.48mm
- Available in white silver, matte black, blue, white with bronze
The Nokia 3 is made up polycarbonate material on the front and rear panel with its chassis highlighted in metal. It has some resemblance of Lumia 925 which has a stylish look. As for its specification, the Nokia 3 comes with a 5″ HD display and a 8MP front and rear camera with autofocus feature. It is powered by MTK6737 quadcore processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM.
The new Nokia entry level smartphone is now available to grab in Malaysia. You can visit authorized Nokia distributor at Plaza Lowyat for more information on this smartphone.
Source : VTECH