Xiaomi has recently posted new teasers on their Facebook page recently and they have finally made it available in Malaysia today. Apart from the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Xiaomi has grabbed today’s headline with their 8th generation Xiaomi flagship – the Mi 8. It is available in 6GB RAM and 64GB/ 128GB ROM which will be available from 16th and 18th August onward.
Xiaomi (Mi) 8 specifications：
- Android 8.1
- 6.21 inch S-AMOLED 18.7:9 bangs full screen (2240 × 1080 resolution)
- 2.8GHz Snapdragon 845 eight-core processor
- 6GB RAM + 64GB/128GB ROM
- Rear 12 MP wide angle + 12 MP telephoto, AI dual camera, Sony IMX363 sensor, optical image stabilization, AI scene recognition, optical zoom, portrait mode, Dual PD dual-core focus, studio lighting
- Front 20 MP self-timer lens, f/2.0 aperture, support 1080p video capture, support AI selfie
- 3400mAh battery capacity
- Support QC 4+ fast charge
- USB Type-C interface
- Infrared face unlock
- Rear fingerprint unlock
- Support Google ARCore
- Support NFC
- Dual dual frequency GPS
- Nano-SIM dual card dual standby
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 154.9 x 74.8 x 7.6 mm
- Black, blue, white (available in September)
Retails at ：
It has been confirmed that the 64GBand 128GB ROM variant will be on sale soon while the white variant will be available by this September. The 64GB ROM variant retails at RM1599 while the 128GB ROM is at RM1899. It will be available on LAZADA, Mi Store, Shopee from 16th and 18th August onward.
On the other hand, Xiaomi also brings the mini vacuum robot with NIDEC brushless motor and a 5200mAH battery for RM1098. It is now available in Mi Store nationwide.