Earlier today, Huawei has officially ended their live stream for the launch of the latest Mate series – Mate 10 smartphone at Berlin. This time, Huawei has bring us the Mate 10 standard variant, Mate 10 Pro and the premium luxury edition of the Mate 10 Porsche Design. With the overwhelming Huawei fans from Malaysia, the Mate 10 will be first available in certain countries which includes Malaysia.
Huawei Mate 10 specifications：
- 5.9 inch 2K QHD display with 16:9 aspect ratio
- 2.8 GHz Kirin 970 Octacore SoC+ NPU AI chip
- 4GB RAM+ 64GB ROM（support up to 256GB Micro SD card）
- 20MP monochrome lens+12MP RGB Leica certified lens with f/1.6 aperture, 4 in 1 hybrid shot, Dual ISP, OIS
- 8MP front camera，f/2.0 aperture，FF autotracking, AI Selfie
- Dual SIM standby with LTE，Cat. 16
- 4000mAh，Super Charge 4.5V/5A
- Easy Projection (PC mode），Easy Talk，AI instant translation
- Front fingerprint scanner
- IP53 water resistant
- 3.5mm audio jack
- EMUI 8.0+ Android 8.0
- 150.5mm X 77.8mm X8.2mm
- Available in Mocha gold, champagne gold, pinkish gold and black
RRP：4GB RAM+64GB ROM – RM2699
According to Amnz, Huawei Mate 10 will officially goes on sale on 28th October with a price tag at RM2699. The Mate 10 in the other hand will be released the 3rd or 4th week in November and pricing might go cheaper than the Mate 9 Pro.
Pre-order for the Mate 10 has also been opened from 19th to 22th October and it comes with free gifts such as Huawei VIP card, premium gift box and weighting scale worth RM999!
What’s your favourite colour?