Many smartphone has been launched this week. Same goes to OPPO Malaysia as they have bring the newest entry level smartphone – the OPPO A5s. It is priced at RM599 and will be available on 16th May onward.
- Runs on ColorOS 5.2.1 system (based on Android 8.1)
- 6.2 inch LCD drop screen (19:9 ratio, 1520×720 resolution, 89.35% screen ratio)
- MediaTek Helio P35 processor
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM storage combination
- Rear 13 MP + 2 MP dual camera
- Front 8 MP camera
- 4230mAh battery
- microUSB interface
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 155.9 x 75.4 x 8.2mm
- Red, black
The OPPO A5s has a rear panel that appears like glass (but infact not a glass). It can reflect glazes shined upon that enhances its appearance.
The 8MP camera is also powered by OPPO AI 2.0 to enhance facial beauty level.