In the past few week, Honor has launched an all new Honor V10 flagship that targets the premium range of consumer at China. During the launch, Honor announced that the Honor V10 will be launching globally under the name of Honor View 10 and Malaysia will be including in the launching country.
Honor V10 specifications：
- Android 8.0（EMUI 8.0）
- 5.99 inches 1080p Full View display（18:9 aspect ratio）
- Kirin 970 SoC
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM（expandable with microSD card）
- 13MP front facing camera
- 20MP+16MP dual rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, dual ISP, large aperture mode, AI Camera, AI autofocus
- 3750mAh battery with 5V/4.5A quickcharge
- Dual SIM 4G and dual VoLTE
- Game helper
- Fingerprint sensor and facial recognition
- Available in black, blue, gold and red
Just in today, Honor also bring its Honor View 10 (or Honor V10 at China) and launched it on London today. The Honor View 10 (or Honor V10) will be launched in Malaysia on the 8th of January 2018 and it is one of the cheaper smartphone that runs on Huawei new Kirin 970 chipset with neural network processing unit.