With the recent leak of the Huawei Y9, it was officially known that Huawei will be launching the Y9 smartphone by 11th November online shopping festival this year. Specifications of the smartphone as below and we will be greeting this phone in coming few days!
- Runs on EMUI 8.1
- 6.5-inch FHD+ full view screen (2340x1080p resolution, screen ratio is 19.5:9)
- Kirin 710 processor
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM storage combination (support microSD expansion to 256GB)
- 16 megapixel + 2 megapixel rear dual lens (f/1.8 aperture, AI scene recognition)
- 13 megapixel + 2 megapixel front dual lens (f/2.0 aperture, 3D portrait light)
- Rear fingerprint recognition
- GPU Turbo
- 4000mAh battery capacity
The Huawei Y9 (2019) is designed for youth and it brings 6.5 inches FHD+ display with 2K resolution.
Although the pricing has yet to confirm nor reveal, it is confirmed that the Y9 will be launched during the 11th November online sale festival. Stay tuned for more update and visit Huawei Malaysia for more details!