Being one of the largest e-hailing service in Malaysia, Grab has now organized a “Grab AI for SEA” programming contest where participants solve answers via the data provided by Grab. The top 50 contestant to win a full time job at Grab and the top 5 get to share SGD20,000 price pool.
The AI For SEA programming competition organized by Grab will provide three major challenges for the contestants to contribute. The three major challenges are:
- Traffic Management: Using the data provided by Grab, design an AI model that can ease traffic congestion in Southeast Asia.
- Smart Recognition: Using data from Grab, design a data model that allows for a smoother and more automated process for identifying different vehicles, including vendors and models.
- Traffic Safety: Using the data provided by Grab, design an AI model that identifies drivers for dangerous driving.
The top 50 entrants in this AI For SEA programming competition will be given the opportunity to join Grab for Full Time. For the top 5 winners will receive a total prize pool of SGD20,000.
- Champion: 10,000 SGD Bonus + Opportunity to join Grab full time
- Runner-up: 5,000 SGD Bonus + Opportunity to join Grab full time
- Third place: 3,000 SGD bonus + Opportunity to join Grab full time
- Fourth & Fifth: 1,000 SGD Bonus + Opportunity to join Grab full time
If you have a programmer friends of your are one of it, you can participate and learn more on the contest over here.
All the best!