HTC has silently added a new entry level smartphone in their officially website and it’s the HTC Desire 12S. It is an entry level smartphone which share similar design story as HTC U12 life and now let’s have a look!
HTC Desire 12s specifications：
- Runs on HTC Sense based on Android 8.1
- 5.7″ HD+ (720 x 1440p) display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor
- Rear 13 MP lens (aperture F2.0)
- Front 13 MP lens (aperture F2.2)
- 3GB/4GB RAM+32GB/64GB ROM (supports MicroSD expansion)
- 3075mAh battery
- Micro USB interface
- 3.5mm interface
- Rear fingerprint recognition
- Support Bluetooth 4.2
- Support NFC
- 154.2 x 72.7 x 8.3 mm
- 150 g
- Available in black, gray, blooming red
3GB+32GB – NTD 5990（~RM811）
4GB+64GB – NTD 6990（~RM946）
With the rear panel design exactly the same as U12 Life, it has a glossy upper body with textured bottom half. The camera module seems like a dual camera built but it is a camera with LED flash. #bamboozledagain
It has a 5.7 inches display that doesn’t specifically follow the trend. It’s good to see people who insist of their originality instead of mimicking others.
Lastly, it is available in 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM option and 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM option and priced from around RM811 to RM946, available January onward.