Nokia has bring one of their newest entry level smartphone – the Nokia 3.2 into Malaysia. It brings a 6.26″ display, facial recognition and rear fingerprint sensor.
- Runs on the Android 9 system
- 6.26 inch HD+ TFT LCD water drop screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 processor
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM (up to 400GB MicroSD expansion)
- Front 5 MP lens
- Rear 13 MP lens
- 4000mAh battery
- MicroUSB interface
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Rear fingerprint recognition
- Face recognition unlock
- 159.44 x 76.24 x 8.60 mm
- 181 g
- black, grey
Retails at RM499
In the notched display, it brings a 5MP front facing camera with facial recognition support. There is also a 13MP rear camera and a fingerprint sensor.
The 12nm Snapdragon 429 processor also comes along with 4000mAh battery which can last up to 2 days. It also brings in the battery saving feature from Android 9.