The annual Sony flagship has arrived! Sony has ditched their conventional XZ series and added is the new Xperia ONE (1) which is now launched on Mobile World Congress early morning today.
Sony Xperia 1
- Runs on Android 9.0 system
- 6.5-inch 4K HDR OLED display with a screen ratio of 21:9
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM (up to 512GB MicroSD expansion)
- Triple 12 MP camera (wide angle + telephoto + super wide-angle three-shot combination)
- Front 8 MP lens
- 3300mAh battery
- Support for Xperia Adaptive Charging
- USB Type-C interface
- Support side fingerprint recognition
- Support Bluetooth 5.0
- Support NFC
- Support IP68 waterproof
- Support Dobly Atmos sound
- Available in black, white, gray, purple
Sony Xperia 1 highlights 21:9 aspect ratio display which means longer body size. The display is a 6.1″ 4K OLED display with Dolby Atmos support. The longer body span also brings easier split screen multitask.
Xperia 1 also brings Creator Mode which pertains original color settings shown on the cinema. This mode will be available on Netflix after their close collaboration.
There is also a triple rear camera with 12MP each. Both serves their own fucntion and the telescopic lens is supported by OIS. It is capable to record in 4K HDR with BIONZ X algorithm.
The device also runs well on Snapdragon 855, 6GB RAM, 8GB ROM and IP68 water and dust resistant. It is also optimized for Asphalt 8, Fortnite and other popular games.
No pricing and availability of this smartphone has been revealed.