With the overpopulation of smartphones that filled with wide variety of applications and exciting features, it is hard to look for a smartphones that fulfills each of your desires. It is even harder if you are tight in budget but looking to experience a new smartphone or just to try out a new smartphone OS. Microsoft today has launched the entry level Windows 10 smartphone, the Lumia 650. Does it fit within your expectation?
Microsoft Lumia 650 (DUAL SIM) Specifications:
- Polycarbonate build with metallic rim
- 42 x 70.9 x 6.9 mm
- 5 inches 720p HD display
- 1GB RAM + 16GB ROM (expandable up to 200GB with microSD)
- 2000mAh removable battery
- 1.3 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 212
- Support LTE Cat 4
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.2 + 28mm wide angle lens
- 5MP front camer with f/2.2 aperture
- running on Microsoft Windows 10
- Available in black and white
Let’s have a quick glance of the Lumia 650
From its design, the Lumia 650 seems to offer a decent built quality with the metallic rim on the side that enhances its premium look. Although Microsoft Malaysia has not released any pricing for this smartphone, this smartphone is ideal if you looking for a new smartphone that have all the essential networking functionality while experience the new Windows 10 on a smartphone.