The Xiaomi Max is one of the greatest highlight of Xiaomi smartphones in year 2016. Apart from 6.44 large Full HD display, the smartphone also comes with a 4850mAh for long battery life. Despite such large sized display and battery, the Xiaomi Max has a pretty neat bezel and thickness and does weight reasonable. Let’s have a closer look at the Xiaomi Max!
Xiaomi Max specifications:
- 6.44′ 1080p display with 2.5D glass
- Snapdragon 650 hexacore/652 octacore processor
- 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, 3GB RAM+64GB ROM, 4GB RAM+ 128GB ROM
- 16MP rear +5MP front（with OIS and wide angle lens at 85 degree）
- Fingerprint sensor
- Integrated IR remote
- 4850mAh battery capacity
- Dual SIM standby
- Running on MIUI 8
Pricing of the Xiaomi Max varies on variant:
- Snapdragon 650, 3GB RAM+32GB ROM at RMB 1499（~RM930）
- Snapdragon 652, 3GB RAM+64GB ROM at RMB 1699（~RM1060）
- Snapdragon 652, 4GB RAM+ 128GB ROM at RMB1999（~RM1250）
The white box has not much design, but a caption state that “large display smartphone is Xiaomi Max”
It comes with a 5MP front camera symmetrically position with the proximity sensor while the Mi logo has disappeared.
The SIM slot is located the left while power and volume rocker is located on the right.
When will Xiaomi Max be officially available for Malaysian Mi Fans? We will find out soon.
Source : Android.tgbus