The ASUS ZenFone 5 series has first appeared in Mobile World Congress early this year and was remarked for the blend of their conventional and modern design. The ZenFone 5Z was known for being the flagship and best model in the series in terms of hardware and it is certainly worth anticipates for. A rumor has emerged in Malaysia previously that the ZenFone 5Z was priced for less than RM2000, making it the most affordable flagship with Snapdragon 845. ASUS Malaysia has just launched this and let’s have a look below!
Asus ZenFone 5Z specifications：
- ZenUI 5.0
- 6.2 inch FHD+ full screen (90% screen ratio, 19:9 ratio)
- Snapdragon 845 processor
- 4/6/8GB RAM+64/128/256GB ROM storage combination
- 12 MP rear dual lens, f/1.8 aperture, 120° wide angle lens, Sony IMX363, OIS optical image stabilization, 5x optical zoom, 0.03 second instant focus
- 8 MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Support AI shooting
- Multi-core AI engine
- Asus AI Boost
- 3300mAh battery capacity
- AI charging
- Dual stereo speakers
- Bluetooth 5.0
- New Zenimoji Emoticon Pack
- Fingerprint recognition
- Face recognition
- Available in meteor silver and midnight blue
Apart from sporting the best processor and squeezing in enormous amount of RAM and storage possible, the 5Z is much smaller in size and larger in display. It also preloaded with AI to enhance your usage experience for the ZenFone 5Z.
ASUS Malaysia also highlighted that the ZenFone 5Z 12MP dual rear camera with f/1.8 aperture beats competitor from Xiaomi and OnePlus. The 5Z also able to recognize 16 scenarios that brings greater colour into your final image.
Lastly, the ZenFone 5Z will be retailing from RM1899 but you can grab it on LAZADA for RM1699 by tomorrow (31st July 2018). Limited stocks available so bookmark this Lazada link here!