After waiting for months and years, the Asus Zenfone Zoom has finally arrived in Malaysia. Although this smartphone was announced during the Consumer Electronic Show 2015 last year, Asus Malaysia has finally brought this smartphone into Malaysia consumer market. Nevertheless, it’s better late than never.
Asus Zenfone Zoom specifications:
- 5.5′ Full HD IPS display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 scratch resistant display
- 2.5GHz Intel Z3590 quadcore processor
- ASUS ZenUI 2.0
- 128GB ROM＋4GB RAM
- 13MP rear + 5MP front camera
- support 3 times loseless zoom magnification
- 0.03 seconds laser autofocus
- 128GB total internal storage (and support microSD expansion up to 128GB)
- 3000mAh battery capacity
- Google Drive 100GB cloud storage for 2 years (free)
- 158.9 x 78.8 x 12（thinnest at 5mm）
Recommended Retail Price: RM2099
According to Asus Malaysia, this new Asus Zenfone Zoom can suffice the daily needs of modern consumer to professional photographer in the field of smartphone photography. With the extreme zoom magnification that is able to retain many detail as possible, the ZenFone Zoom is one of the unique camera smartphone in this mobile industry. Besides, this smartphone also sports state of the art hardware specifications such as 4GB RAM and Intel Z3590 quad core processor that fulfills the desire of the consumer.
The Asus ZenFone Zoom is now priced at RM2099 and will be available in the end of this month!