The new Lenovo Moto X4 was announced during IFA 2017 this year and it is the latest mid-range Lenovo Moto smartphone that offers a dual rear camera with a colour and a monochromatic lens. The smartphone with a model number at XT1900-2 has officially registered itself on SIRIM website and it could be coming to Malaysia very soon.
Motorola Moto X4 specifications
- 5.2 inch FullHD display （1080 X 1920 resolution）
- 3rd generation Corning Gorilla Glass
- Snapdragon 630 SoC
- 3GB/4GB RAM+32GB/64GB ROM（support 256GB MicroSD）
- Dual rear camera 12MP +8MP lens
- Front 16MP camera +LED flash
- Bluetooth 5.0，support NFC
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C 1.0
- IP 68
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 7.1
- Available in black, blue and gold (available soon)
The Moto X4 design fully inherited design features of the last generation Moto smartphone and a similar look with the Moto Z. The Moto X4 is now IP68 water and dust resistant and able to stay alive under 1.5m for not more than 30 minutes.
Let’s wait for official announcement from official Lenovo Malaysia!