About few weeks ago, U Mobile has teased Razer fans and mobile gaming enthusiasts on the upcoming Razer Phone 2 plan without further details. Today, many local medias has received official invites from Razer to witness the launch of Razer Phone 2 on 15th January!Let’s have a recap on the Razer Phone 2 shall we?
- Android 8.1
- 5.7-inch IGZO LCD 2K screen (2560 x 1440 resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 16:9 ratio)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 eight-core processor
- 8GB RAM + 64GB ROM storage combination (expandable to 2TB)
- 8 MP front lens, f/2.0
- 12 MP + 12MP rear camera , f/1.75+f/2.67, dual PDAF, dual LED flash
- 4000mAh battery capacity
- Support QC 4+ fast charge
- USB Type-C interface
- Wireless charging
- Side fingerprint recognition
- Front dual stereo speakers, Dolby 5.1 surround sound IP67 waterproof and dustproof
- Bluetooth 4.2
- 158x 79 x 8 mm
Razer Phone 2 was initially retailed at US$799 which is roughly estimated at RM3322 and local retail price will be adjusted accordingly. Let’s await their official launch!