While the Sharp Aquos S3 has silently unveiled in Taiwan, Sharp has officially launched the new Aquos S3 in Vietnam today and it is the smallest smartphone with a 6 inches display that includes a notch in the world.
Sharp Aquos S3 specifications：
- 6 inches LCD Full View display（18:9 aspect ratio with 1080×2160 resolution, screen to body ratio at 91%）
- Snapdragon 630
- 4GB RAM+64GB ROM and up to 256GB microSD
- 12MP+13MP dual rear camera (f/1.75 aperture, 2x optical zoom)
- 16MP front camera with AI selfie
- Dual SIM standby
- Bluetooth 5.0
- AI face recognition
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 3200mAh battery with QC 3.0 quickcharge
- Smile UX (Android 8.0)
- Available in black
The Sharp Aquos S3 has a 6 inches display and a notch build with TFT COF technology. With a size at 148.2mm x 74.2mm x 8mm, it is the smallest 6 inches display smartphone and only weighted at 165.4g.
Sharp also introduces the new AI facial recognition that detects 1024 facial point and then unlocks the smartphone. Other features such as Dual SIM standby, NFC, Bluetooth, rear fingerprint sensor are included.
It will be on sale in Taiwan on the 1st of April and the availability in Malaysia has yet to announce.