TP-Link, a brand that everyone knows for network switches and routers has been introducing several smartphones in Malaysian market since last year. Today, TP-Link has officially launched the X1 and X1 Max mid range smartphones from RM769. Free Groovi Bluetooth Speakers worth RM159 will be given to first 50 pre-orders!
Neffos X1 and X1 Max specifications：
- Android 6.0
- 5 inches HD display/ 5.5 Full HD dsplay
- 2.5D curved glass（Neffos X1）/ 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass（Neffos X1 Max）
- 1.8GHz Helio P10 octacore SoC
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM+16GB ROM，3GB RAM+32GB ROM（Neffos X1）
- 3GB RAM+32GB ROM，4GB RAM+64GB ROM（Neffos X1 Max）
- Support up to 128GB microSD expansion
- 13MP rear SONY IMX258 camera，PDAF，dual tone LED flash，Real-Time Night Shooting，
- 5MP front camera
- 142 x 71 x 7.95mm（Neffos X1）/ 7.85mm（Neffos X1 Max）
- 2250mAh（Neffos X1） / 3000mAh（Neffos X1 Max，with quick charging）
- 4G dual SIM standby
- Fingerprint unlock
- Available in silver and gold
- Neffos X1：RM769（2GB+16GB）、RM849（3GB+32GB）
- Neffox X1 Max：RM999（3GB+32GB）、RM1199（4GB+64GB）
One of the reason why TP-Link opts for MediaTek Helio P10 it is power efficient when providing performance, hence doesn’t compromising battery life.
Neffox X also comes with a 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor and a large aperture at f/2.0. It also has Phase Detection Autofocus and dual tone LED flash light.
The Neffos X1 and X1 Max is also incredibly thin around 7.85-7.95mm.
The Neffox X1 Max also supports Fast Charging technology that fills up 50% in just 30 minutes.
The fingerprint sensor is located at the back.
There’s also a hardware mute button similar on the iPhone that’s located at the top left corner.
You can pre-order the Neffos X1 and X1 Max at Lazada by now and the first 50 pre-order of Neffox X series smartphone will get a set of Groovi bluetooth speaker worth RM159!