As the Honor 7X has launched in China, this mid-range dual rear camera smartphone will be scheduled for launch in this coming 12th December this year. Prior to the launch, let’s get a closer look on the Honor 7X to see what attractive design or features it offers!
Honor 7X specifications:
- 5.93 inches 1080p FHD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D glass
- 2.36GHz Kirin 659 octacore SoC
- 4GB RAM+32/64/128GB ROM with microSD up to 256GB
- Rear 16MP+2MP camera with PDAF, large aperture mode and portrait mode
- 8MP front camera with real selfie mode and background blurring mode
- 3340mAh battery capacity
- Type-C & 3.5mm port
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- histen audio decoding technology
- Support one-button split screen
- With internal impact resistant air sac
- 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm
- Available in blue and black
The most iconic feature of the Honor 7X is the display it offers. It comes with a 5.93 inches Full HD display with 18:9 aspect ratio that brings Full View display with an affordable price tag.
The bezels are still existent but single handed operation and maneuvering is easily, thanks to its thin body design.
With the Full View display, Honor has decided to remove the capacitive navigation button to integrated navigation key within the screen. The Honor logo printing is embedded on its bottom bezel.
Volume rocker, SIM slot and power button are located on each side of the smartphone.
Meanwhile, the Honor 7X has retained the mighty 3.5mm audio jack and USB Type C port.
Does this design looks familiar? If you are a fan of Honor smartphone, you might be able to recognize that this rear panel is strongly inspired by Honor 8 Pro design language.
Both black antenna stands out from the blue rear panel and cross through the protruding dual rear camera.
What do you think abou this? Will you get it when it is launched? Stay tuned at Zing Gadget for future updates on this smartphone!